Project Five Academy Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Project Five Academy is a trading style of Project Five Consulting Ltd a company registered in England and Wales (Registration number 8857424).
- ‘Event’ means the academy programme, course, workshop, webinar and/or other event provided by Project Five Academy under this agreement.
- ‘You’ means the natural person applying to attend the programme, and where such person is a delegate or trainee on behalf of an organisation, ‘You’ shall refer jointly and severally to the natural person and the organisation, on whose behalf you warrant you have the authority to bind by proceeding with the application.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and understandings in respect of the programme provided by Project Five Academy that is the subject of the application. Both parties acknowledge that in entering into the agreement neither has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such agreement except as expressly stated in the agreement itself.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any agreement (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Payment and Fees
- During the booking process you will be directed to PayPal to make payment of the delegate or trainee fee. You can choose to pay by credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
- Should you need to pay by invoice, please select this option and we will send you an electronic invoice. Please ensure you pay the invoice 30 days prior to the event date, your booking is not confirmed until you have received receipt of invoice payment.
- Should you request an invoice 0-29 days prior to an event, please ensure you pay within this time frame, subject to our Terms and Conditions stated in our Cancellation Policy.
- All bookings confirmed within 0-29 days of the start date of the event, shall be subject to the normal event terms and conditions
- All travel fees getting to and from an event are not included in the overall price of an event and must be covered by the individual and will not be covered by Project Five Academy.
- Your invoice is only deemed to have been settled when the full amount has been received by Project Five Academy in cleared funds. For bank transfers, it can take up to ten working days for funds to be cleared and secured.
- If you wish to cancel your place at one of our events, you must notify Project Five Academy in writing to email@example.com. Any cancellations taking place 0-29 days inclusive of the event date will be subject to the charges shown in our Refund Policy.
- If you fail to attend an event without prior written warning, you will also be subject to the charges shown in our Refund Policy.
- Project Five Academy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event at its absolute discretion, and in such case shall give as much notice as reasonably practicable. Should Project Five Academy cancel an event, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund will be made.
- Project Five Academy shall not be liable for any other costs or losses incurred by a cancellation.
- Any early bird tickets purchased are also subject to all terms and conditions stated. Bookings can be transferred to another event advertised on the Project Five Academy website, subject to terms stated in Section 4.0 Transfers.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the course fee is required at the initial booking stage, payable via PayPal, Debit or Credit Card.
- If you wish to cancel your place on an Executive Programme, you must notify Project Five Academy in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any cancellations made within 0-29 days inclusive of the event date will be subject to the charges shown in our Refund Policy, the non-refundable deposit can not be returned at any point should a cancellation take place.
- Accommodation for all 4 nights is included in the price of the executive programme, and a nearby hotel will be selected for you prior to the programme – all details will be sent to you 14 days prior to the event date.
- Travel expenses are not covered in the overall fee and should be booked and organised by the individual.
- All other terms and conditions mentioned also apply to Executive Programme delegates.
- You are entitled to substitute the original named delegate or trainee with another person up to 7 days prior to the event date, by notifying us in writing to email@example.com.
- Should you wish to substitute a delegate or trainee a £20 administration fee will be applied to your final payment.
- Within 5 days prior to the event, a substitution of one delegate or trainee cannot be made.
- Should a delegate or trainee be unable to attend an event booked and would like to transfer to a different event, please notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 30 days prior to an event. Transfers will not be accommodated 0-29 days prior to an event, and our Cancellation Policy shall apply. To transfer to a different event an administration charge of £20 shall apply. Your booking onto a new event will not be confirmed until you have received receipt of invoice payment.
- The event you wish to transfer your booking onto must take place within 12 months of the originally booked event.
- If any transfer is subsequently cancelled or changed at any time, you are still liable to pay the full amount. Only one transfer is permitted per booking. Any transfers or cancellations made will be subject to our Refund Policy.
- Any cancellations by you shall result in the following costs being incurred, as stated in our Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior to the start of an event – no charges shall apply
- 15-29 days prior to the start of an event – 50% of trainee or delegate fees + £20 administration charge
- 0-14 days prior to the start of an event – 100% of trainee or delegate fees
- Should an event have to be cancelled, due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control (including; fire, explosion, act of terrorism, substantial water damage, or any act/event beyond our control) or because of any industrial action or dispute involving Project Five Academy or the venue, or circumstances where speakers are not available for reasons beyond our control and substitutes cannot be found, Project Five Academy shall refund all fees but will not be liable for any losses whether indirect or direct to the delegate or trainee as a result of a cancellation of an event.
- Project Five Academy reserves the right to produce photographic and video images of delegates or trainees at any Project Five Academy event. We reserve the right in full to use any images produced for marketing and advertisement purposes, without any further approval required.
- Project Five Academy retains its intellectual property rights in all of its materials, documents and/or software, none of which may be reproduced, modified, amended, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, otherwise than for the purpose specified by Project Five Academy. The material described above remains with the training provider and may not be used by the trainee or delegate or other party for training purposes. If the training provider becomes aware of such use, then legal action may be taken to stop such activity and to seek compensation.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by Project Five Academy’s negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be limited by law, the entire liability of Project Five Academy under or in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the amount which has actually been paid by you to Project Five Academy for the programme. Project Five Academy shall have no liability for delay or failure to perform any of its obligations arising from any event beyond its reasonable control nor shall Project Five Academy have any liability in any case for any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill or for any indirect or consequential losses.
- You shall not do anything to bring Project Five Academy into disrepute and shall not use the names of, or suggest or imply an association with Project Five Academy or any other name, brand or mark used by Project Five Academy except where Project Five Academy has provided its prior written consent and in such instances only in accordance with the guidelines or requirements specified by Project Five Academy.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of the agreement are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.